Friday, March 11, 2011

Intro

First post, so I'll keep it brief and just say a little about myself.  My name is nowaysj and I love music.  I started making electronic music before computer music really got underway.  I've attempted to quit a couple of times through the years, but it is unfortunately not in the cards.

Music has always been a hobby, but it has started to reach the point of madness.  I don't know what it is called when a hobby leads to insanity, but that's pretty much where I'm at. 

Through this blog I intend to discuss artistic aspects of music creation, a topic often overlooked on the interwebz, as well as the more mundane discussion of tools and techniques commonly used in music production. 

Next Topic:  Arts Education

8 comments:

  1. Just a start, but I'll get this going proper. Lots of production related topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the sound of this, I think writing about musical creativity is a load harder than about say about individual production techniques - maybe that's why it a bit overlooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to see moar, what you got in the pipelines?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like this will be a good blog, your first article is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice! i´ll keep an eye on this, i´m interested in you writing about the artistic side of thing, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds pretty nice! Good luck with your blog, i'll be following it from now and on.

    ReplyDelete