Friday, March 11, 2011

Intro

First post, so I'll keep it brief and just say a little about myself.  My name is nowaysj and I love music.  I started making electronic music before computer music really got underway.  I've attempted to quit a couple of times through the years, but it is unfortunately not in the cards.

Music has always been a hobby, but it has started to reach the point of madness.  I don't know what it is called when a hobby leads to insanity, but that's pretty much where I'm at. 

Through this blog I intend to discuss artistic aspects of music creation, a topic often overlooked on the interwebz, as well as the more mundane discussion of tools and techniques commonly used in music production. 

Next Topic:  Arts Education

10 comments:

  1. Just a start, but I'll get this going proper. Lots of production related topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the sound of this, I think writing about musical creativity is a load harder than about say about individual production techniques - maybe that's why it a bit overlooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to see moar, what you got in the pipelines?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like this will be a good blog, your first article is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice! i´ll keep an eye on this, i´m interested in you writing about the artistic side of thing, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds pretty nice! Good luck with your blog, i'll be following it from now and on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sinfull musak is of the devil.
    Why?
    Lucifer was the Prince of musak
    till that wholeass got kicked-out
    of Seventh-Heaven by Saint Michael.

    See allah these pop stars?
    How long do they last?
    Maybe ??? years before they're broken?
    How long is that compared to eternity?

    Thus, I'd suggest you follow OUR advice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, amazing block structure! How long
    Have you written a blog before? Working on a blog seems easy.
    The overview of your website is pretty good, not to mention what it does.
    In the content!
    vstpatch.net
    EDIUS Pro X Crack
    D16 Group Silverline Collection Crack
    FL Studio Crack
    PDF Architect Crack
    ZOC Terminal Crack

    ReplyDelete